Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updates: Finally, Harrods KLCC is officially opened!

Harrods is finally opened its second retail outlet at KLCC Malaysia (after KLIA) on Saturday, 21st February 2009!

It is located at the corner lot next to Godiva (the chocolate heaven!) and even the lot is very small, the way of its cute and lovely interior decoration really made me want to have a permanent space inside..!

This new outlet has an in house little cafe and somewhat a luxury boutique with Harrod's merchandise including bags, bears, cookies and tea!

Therefore, my "journey" to KLCC will never be the same again!!:):):)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, How are you?
Good news and Thanks for the info on Harrods!

Stylish Goddess said...

hi, u r most welcome..:)

Anonymous said...

Last Weekend im company my fiancee to shopping at Harrods Klcc n I think it was great Environment there...= )
Another one i would like to thanks to ur staff name Khadijah because of their goodness n lovely Communication n Info.......= )
By then i hope ur guys keep it up n All Da Best...= )

Stylish Goddess said...

Thanks for the compliments.Appreciate it on behalf of Harrods Malaysia and most importantly, for the great hospitality of Malaysian people:)

nabilla liyana said...

I worked at harrods klcc before.It was the best working place ever.I miss all my friend there.