Saturday, February 7, 2009

Disney and I...

I love Disneyland, Disney movies and Disney songs since I was 4.

As a young girl I, of course, I loved Snow White and Cinderella. As all girls dream about finding their prince and to become the princess , I was also fall in love with Mickey Mouse and Pluto, Goofy and Donald Duck. The best part from Snow White that I will rewind every now and then is when Snow White sings her love story “Someday My Prince Will Come” to the 7 dwarfs in their cottage. As the years pass my love continues as I found new Disney movies to fall in love with like the Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, the Lion King and Toy Story .


Although I have been to UK couple of years back, at that time, it was too limited for me to travel to the nearest Disneyland in Paris.

Anyhow, I wish I am a Disney princess…..I love all the Disney classic songs as they always make me believe in a happily ever after.....




No comments: