Here are some of the best and the worst dress on the red carpet--
1. Drew Barrymore looked so admirable with John Galliano's gown.
2. Anne Hathaway's Armani Privé gown with its Swarovski crystal embroidered bustier and layers of gauze is absolutely dazzling.
3.The slowdown, super-chic Kate Beckinsale's approach also worked in white gown designed by J.Mendel.
4.Megan Fox dazzled in a a hand-beaded gold silk tulle gown from the Ralph Lauren Collection.
5. Demi Moore donned a pale apricot halter gown by Dior and finished off her look with Cartier jewels, and a charming couple.
6. Kate Winslet looked very elegant in YSL gown.
1.Marisa Tomei has just murdered the beauty of a Bohemian chic style by Oscar de la Renta on the red carpet.
2.A creepy feeling Renée Zellweger will be showing up in people's nightmares with a sheer Carolina Herrera blouse and fishtail skirt.
3.Another Bohemian chic style that's not suitable for the red carpet, a print dress by Zuhair Murad, worn by Jenna Fischer.
4.Eva Mendes messed up in Dior dress .The middle was distracting and it does not add anything to the dress.
5. Angelina Jolie’s Versace gown design is just too simple for a red carpet; you can easily find at any local store.
6. The most hideous dress worn by Maggie Gyllenhaal; a turquoise cat-paw print gown, clutch and sandals (all by Lanvin).
Source:justjared.com and e!online