Sunday, November 8, 2009

My top ten fashion show songs

There are loads of songs that are inspired by fashion and they are even perfect for runways.I rounded up my current favourite ones that can inspired any fashion shows. Below is my list of the top ten fashion related songs:

10. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway

9. Fashion- Lady Gaga

8. Return to Innocence (Remix)- Enigma

7. Desert Rose-Sting

6. Sweet Dreams- Beyonce

5. Please Don't Stop the Music -Jody Broeder Remix by Rihanna (I used this song during my fashion show last year ;);)

4. Round Round(Remix) - Sugababes (I played this song during my first fashion show in 2003 ;);)

3. Forever- Chris Brown (This was my second choice of song during the last year's runway. But sorry Chris, I chose Rihanna for the show ;);)

2. Heartbreaker - Will.I.Am

1. Sexy Bitch - David Guetta Ft. Akon (Robson Michel Remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fine songs for fashion shows ! Seeing all the photos you posted - you are absolutely a fashion designer ! I'd send you an email.