Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's just a LITTLE Crush ;)

I may have a crush or crazy for someone..:) and these quotes gotta represent my feelings...

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.

I wonder, what I could Do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be, to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.

Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.

I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.

I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day.

It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back.

I want a new life and I want it with you.

It's just hard to think I'll never get the chance to say that I love you

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too.

I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say.

I don't know which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.

Life and love is kinda funny some time cause the guys we want are so hard to get, but the ones that we dont want... are so hard to get rid of...

Even though I've stopped "liking you" every time someone mentions your name my head turns towards them. It's like every time I hear it, I think of what we had, and all we could have had.

I hate the way I could never hate you.

There are so many things I'd like to tell you. I wish you could understand, but if I told you, both our worlds would change. For good or bad, I'm not sure.

I never regretted telling you I liked you, I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me.

Usually, when any guy looks me in the eyes... I have to look away after about 3 seconds, but with him... I struggle to take my eyes off of him.

You will go home and sleep well; I keep sighing in my sleep. Do you ever dream of me?

The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings - words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.

Look into my eyes for one moment, and then you will realize how much you mean to me...



"Crazy For You"-Madonna

Swaying room as the music starts
Strangers making the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one
I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that

I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you
Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we need no words at all
Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see

It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
I'm crazy, crazy for you

No comments: