Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Knew I Loved You ..How to approach your crush..

We have all experienced having a crush during some point in our lives. However, actually approaching and talking to that person is quite another story, especially when we are shy.
There are some ways to go about approaching the object of your desire...:)

1.Think about what you are going to say to your crush. The first step is to think about what you want to say to this person. Be creative. For instance, a compliment on what they are wearing or their hairstyle will do wonders to open up a line of conversation.

2.Choose the best time to approach them. If you are too shy to talk to them in a public place, try catching them when they are alone and the conversation can be more personal.

3.Let them know that that you like them. If you have a crush on them you should let them know--they may like you just as much but you will never know unless you ask them.Not too direct, but try to open the conversation casually and let it naturally lead to where you can let them know that you have a fancy for them.

4.See where it all goes. You never know unless you talk to them. Maybe they will be thrilled that you like them, maybe not. You have to buck up the courage and not worry about rejection. Instead, worry about affection. There is just as good a chance that your crush will like you as there is that they will not.

You will never know unless you ask.
Be forward, it makes everything much easier in life....

I dedicate this lovely and meaningful song to anyone that have yet got the chance to say how much we have fallen to our crush.....:)

You may not be the greatest in the world, but you have a special place in my heart, and I knew I loved you before I met YOU...



I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden

Maybe its intuition
Some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
A little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you, before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you, before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home

I know that it might sound more than
A little crazy but I believe...

I knew I loved you, before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you, before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

(A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you)
(I knew I loved you, before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you, before I met you
I have been waiting all my life) ~

(I knew I loved you, before I met you
I knew I loved you)

courtesy:eHow

No comments: